Scouts RAM is a risk assessment management system designed BY a Scout Leader FOR Scout Leaders.
Dudley Scouts is offering this software to all Groups/Units in the District following discussions and requests from members.
Scouts RAM can help you administer your risk assessment processes more effectively and allow you to collaborate with other volunteers, sharing RAs and streamlining approval, change and review. Its use is optional.
- Risk Library – store individual risks in your risk library for easy access and use in future RAs
- Template Library – view RAs shared by other volunteers and use them as templates
- OSM Integration – export to and imported from OSM
- Easy Updating – ScoutsRAM can automatically update changed risks in all the RAs they appear in
- Review Prompts – automatic flags on the Dashboard if reviews are due
- Categories – to aid sorting and searching
- Customisable RA Format – customise the standard HQ template for a more detailed format
- Approval System – fully customisable approval system with multi-level/ District approval
- Collaboration-friendly – a Change Log and comments section facilitate collaboration with colleagues
How it works:
Each Group will be provided with free access to the system and will be able to set up access.
Groups already using Scouts RAM will be able to transfer their account onto the District licence.
How you manage the safety process will remain a local decision.
For information on how to access the system or transfer your existing account please contact your DC.
For Scouts RAM support please email firstname.lastname@example.org